Friday, November 18, 2016

Today we did some special Thanksgiving centers where they first graders rotated to every classroom!  ASk your first grader what they liked the best and why.

We also did a turkey greeting at our morning meeting, have then show you how to make it with their two hands!

Here is a list of what team 107 is thankful for...

Anthony- My parents and my brothers to play with
Kylie- My daddy and my Grammie's lake house
Ross- My Uncle Eric coming over to set up my old computer
Delyla- My family and friends and arts and crafts
Lily- My cousin Taylor and my cousin's dog Kayla
Aurelian- Gliding lizards and school so I can learn
Reanne- My Auntie's dog and oxygen
Mily-friends to play with and school to learn to read
Isabelle-My Dad and my Mom
Kaylee- My mom and my Dad to play with me
Zoey- My elf on the shelf named Elsa and Miles my dog
Charlie-my dry bone toy and sunflowers
Tyler-playing frisbee at school with friends and my having sleepovers at my Grammie's house
Piper-My puppy Rosie and my birthday
Jenny- my family and friends
Andrew- My dog Daisy to cuddle and sleeping over my Grammie's house
Isaac-My Dad and my brother Jonah

No comments :

Post a Comment